The next hearing of Novartis vs Union of India case in Supreme Court regarding interpretation on Section- 3(d) which was scheduled to be held in January 2012, has been rescheduled to an earlier date and will now be held on 29 November 2011.
- TPP and the Dire Threat to Affordable Drug Prices
- Gilead using Data Exclusivity in Ukraine to monopolise Hep-C drug Sofosbuvir
- The Downfall Of Invention: A Broken Patent System
- The Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement and Pharmaceutical Regulation in Canada and Australia
- India Seeks Protection With New Model Bilateral Investment Treaty