The next hearing of Novartis vs Union of India case in Supreme Court regarding interpretation on Section- 3(d) which was scheduled to be held in January 2012, has been rescheduled to an earlier date and will now be held on 29 November 2011.
- Treating intellectual property as an investment, and subjecting it to treaty arbitration, can have undesirable impact
- The expanding universe of IP
- CCI to investigate Swiss drugmaker Roche over breast cancer biosimilar
- Indian competition commission issues a path breaking order on abuse of dominant position in pharmaceuticals
- TPP May Be Dead but Big Pharma’s Still Getting Away with Murder