The next hearing of Novartis vs Union of India case in Supreme Court regarding interpretation on Section- 3(d) which was scheduled to be held in January 2012, has been rescheduled to an earlier date and will now be held on 29 November 2011.
- Pharma company Viiv’s attempt to secure patents for key HIV drugs dolutegravir and cabotegravir opposed in India
- India, EFTA look to restart stalled trade talks
- PhRMA Special 301 submission 2016
- US pharma body slams Indian patent regime
- US wants bilateral treaty modelled on India’s FTAs with Japan & South Korea