The next hearing of Novartis vs Union of India case in Supreme Court regarding interpretation on Section- 3(d) which was scheduled to be held in January 2012, has been rescheduled to an earlier date and will now be held on 29 November 2011.
- Switzerland wants stricter intellectual property rules in India that could harm generic drug makers
- Panel Rejects Eli Lilly Claim Over Canadian Patent Law, Orders Company to Pay Millions in Costs
- Study & video released about the impact of the Mercosur/EU FTA on access to medicines in Brazil
- European FTA pushes for tougher IPR rules under ongoing trade talks with India
- India–EFTA trade talks may make medicines more expensive