The next hearing of Novartis vs Union of India case in Supreme Court regarding interpretation on Section- 3(d) which was scheduled to be held in January 2012, has been rescheduled to an earlier date and will now be held on 29 November 2011.
- Nepal blockade: Doctors warn of medicine crisis
- Protesters in Brasil decry unaffordable prices of HCV drugs
- Health Groups Ask Senate for Changes to FDA Priority Review Voucher Program for Neglected Diseases
- Swiss drugmaker Roche launches costliest cancer drugs in India
- $750/pill pharma company reverses decision to lower drug price