The next hearing of Novartis vs Union of India case in Supreme Court regarding interpretation on Section- 3(d) which was scheduled to be held in January 2012, has been rescheduled to an earlier date and will now be held on 29 November 2011.
- IPR policy: Noble intent but challenges galore
- Who Gains from the Modi Government’s Intellectual Property Rights Policy?
- Why New IPR Policy Is Inadequate
- TB patients protest outside health ministry, promised proper drug regimes from July
- Leaked letters show trade tensions over Colombian CL for Novartis’ Gleevec