The next hearing of Novartis vs Union of India case in Supreme Court regarding interpretation on Section- 3(d) which was scheduled to be held in January 2012, has been rescheduled to an earlier date and will now be held on 29 November 2011.
- MSF approaches Delhi High Court to challenge unmerited patent grant for pneumonia vaccine
- Africa’s cancer curse: Cipla shows way again
- Groundbreaking, web-based pathway to guide innovators as they develop new TB diagnostics and adjunct technologies
- Section 301: US investigates allegations of forced technology transfers to China
- Malaysian CL on Hep C drug reignites discussion in India