The next hearing of Novartis vs Union of India case in Supreme Court regarding interpretation on Section- 3(d) which was scheduled to be held in January 2012, has been rescheduled to an earlier date and will now be held on 29 November 2011.
- On World AIDS Day, threat to access to medicines looms large
- Delhi HC sets aside Centre’s decision to ban 344 fixed dose combination drugs
- RCEP must not be another TPP, say 316 regional civil society groups
- TPP Inquiry: Government majority backs a dead horse but Labor and Greens slam TPP
- Is the govt mulling a surgical strike on medicines?