The next hearing of Novartis vs Union of India case in Supreme Court regarding interpretation on Section- 3(d) which was scheduled to be held in January 2012, has been rescheduled to an earlier date and will now be held on 29 November 2011.
- Public Health Leaders Ask to Be Removed From Mailing List of Foundation Offering Them Tobacco-Funded Grants
- Exclusive: Philip Morris Funded Anti-Smoking Foundation Targeting Public Health Leaders With Grants
- EU-Mercosur FTA puts at risk access to medicines in Brazil, new impact assessment study finds
- South Centre statement on EU-MERCOSUR trade negotiations
- Hepatitis C: In Argentina INPI rejected a key patent on Sofosbuvir