The next hearing of Novartis vs Union of India case in Supreme Court regarding interpretation on Section- 3(d) which was scheduled to be held in January 2012, has been rescheduled to an earlier date and will now be held on 29 November 2011.
- Treatment activists at International AIDS Conference, Durban stand in solidarity with breast cancer survivors who need the lifesaving drug ‘trastuzumab’
- Letter from 56 non-profits and experts to Secretary of State John Kerry on pressure on global access to medicines initiatives
- AIDS activists demand treatment for all
- Six Indian pharma companies get new licences to supply generic drugs
- Mega trade blocs are imperiling India’s role as pharmacy of the world