The next hearing of Novartis vs Union of India case in Supreme Court regarding interpretation on Section- 3(d) which was scheduled to be held in January 2012, has been rescheduled to an earlier date and will now be held on 29 November 2011.
- Indian civil society pushes for ‘Government Use’ compulsory license on MDR-TB Drugs
- Health bodies push for compulsory licence for two drugs on MDR-TB
- Letter to India’s Prime Minister: Grant Compulsory License for Bedaquiline and Delaminid
- Chile Ministry of Health Takes Next Step Toward Compulsory License on HCV Drugs, Announces Public Health Justifications
- New Government Report Affirms India’s Patient-First Commitment on Pharma Patents