Open letter sent by fax and email to the Indian Prime Minister (copied to the Hon. Minster of External Affairs of India and the Hon. Minster of Commerce and Industry of India)
- RCEP trade deal negotiators must reject terms that would harm access to medicines
- TPP may be dead – now let’s stop Obama’s other bad trade deals
- After the TPP, what’s next for Australia?
- On World AIDS Day, threat to access to medicines looms large
- Delhi HC sets aside Centre’s decision to ban 344 fixed dose combination drugs