Pictures of farmers’ organisations, trade unions and civil society groups staging a protest to halt RCEP negotiations taking place at the India Expo Mart, Greater Noida. Sixth Round of RCEP negotiations are being held from 1-5 Dec. Bureaucrats of 16 member countries are negotiating on IP, goods and services, agriculture text for RCEP this week. The appeal letter written by the civil society groups to the commerce ministry can be read here.
- Document exclusivity weakens Norwegian pandemic preparedness
- How the Government Can Lower Drug Prices
- MSF challenges Gilead’s unmerited patent in China for lifesaving hepatitis C medicine, Affordable generic versions from China could save millions of people’s lives
- Draft TB declaration: US, EU push against funding, delinkage pledges
- Why pharmaceuticals could be the prescription for trade warfare that truly hurts America