Pictures of farmers’ organisations, trade unions and civil society groups staging a protest to halt RCEP negotiations taking place at the India Expo Mart, Greater Noida. Sixth Round of RCEP negotiations are being held from 1-5 Dec. Bureaucrats of 16 member countries are negotiating on IP, goods and services, agriculture text for RCEP this week. The appeal letter written by the civil society groups to the commerce ministry can be read here.
- Doctors Without Borders contests Pfizer’s patent on pneumonia vaccine
- Rethinking IP in the TPP: Canadian Government Plays Key Role in Suspending Unbalanced Patent and Copyright Rules
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership is back: experts respond
- THERE IS ONLY ONE SURE WAY TO FIX THE HEPATITIS C EPIDEMIC
- Time for costly medicine monopolies to go from TPP trade talks