Pictures of farmers’ organisations, trade unions and civil society groups staging a protest to halt RCEP negotiations taking place at the India Expo Mart, Greater Noida. Sixth Round of RCEP negotiations are being held from 1-5 Dec. Bureaucrats of 16 member countries are negotiating on IP, goods and services, agriculture text for RCEP this week. The appeal letter written by the civil society groups to the commerce ministry can be read here.
- Indian civil society pushes for ‘Government Use’ compulsory license on MDR-TB Drugs
- Health bodies push for compulsory licence for two drugs on MDR-TB
- Letter to India’s Prime Minister: Grant Compulsory License for Bedaquiline and Delaminid
- Chile Ministry of Health Takes Next Step Toward Compulsory License on HCV Drugs, Announces Public Health Justifications
- New Government Report Affirms India’s Patient-First Commitment on Pharma Patents