Pictures of farmers’ organisations, trade unions and civil society groups staging a protest to halt RCEP negotiations taking place at the India Expo Mart, Greater Noida. Sixth Round of RCEP negotiations are being held from 1-5 Dec. Bureaucrats of 16 member countries are negotiating on IP, goods and services, agriculture text for RCEP this week. The appeal letter written by the civil society groups to the commerce ministry can be read here.
- On World AIDS Day, threat to access to medicines looms large
- Delhi HC sets aside Centre’s decision to ban 344 fixed dose combination drugs
- RCEP must not be another TPP, say 316 regional civil society groups
- TPP Inquiry: Government majority backs a dead horse but Labor and Greens slam TPP
- Is the govt mulling a surgical strike on medicines?