Pictures of farmers’ organisations, trade unions and civil society groups staging a protest to halt RCEP negotiations taking place at the India Expo Mart, Greater Noida. Sixth Round of RCEP negotiations are being held from 1-5 Dec. Bureaucrats of 16 member countries are negotiating on IP, goods and services, agriculture text for RCEP this week. The appeal letter written by the civil society groups to the commerce ministry can be read here.
- Switzerland wants stricter intellectual property rules in India that could harm generic drug makers
- Panel Rejects Eli Lilly Claim Over Canadian Patent Law, Orders Company to Pay Millions in Costs
- Study & video released about the impact of the Mercosur/EU FTA on access to medicines in Brazil
- European FTA pushes for tougher IPR rules under ongoing trade talks with India
- India–EFTA trade talks may make medicines more expensive