Pictures of farmers’ organisations, trade unions and civil society groups staging a protest to halt RCEP negotiations taking place at the India Expo Mart, Greater Noida. Sixth Round of RCEP negotiations are being held from 1-5 Dec. Bureaucrats of 16 member countries are negotiating on IP, goods and services, agriculture text for RCEP this week. The appeal letter written by the civil society groups to the commerce ministry can be read here.
- U.S. wants patent form recall
- Will the Trump tariffs on China raise drug prices for Americans?
- Dutch hospital challenges big pharma by making own version of very pricey drug
- India’s ailing battle against TB: One in five multidrug-resistant patients do not complete treatment
- Why do new medicines cost so much, and what can we do about it?