Pictures of farmers’ organisations, trade unions and civil society groups staging a protest to halt RCEP negotiations taking place at the India Expo Mart, Greater Noida. Sixth Round of RCEP negotiations are being held from 1-5 Dec. Bureaucrats of 16 member countries are negotiating on IP, goods and services, agriculture text for RCEP this week. The appeal letter written by the civil society groups to the commerce ministry can be read here.
- RCEP: India in a Catch-22
- Humira’s Best-Selling Drug Formula: Start at a High Price. Go Higher.
- Cancer Drug Price Rises 1, 400% With No Generic to Challenge It
- UACT statement regarding Chilean Congress resolution calling on the President to advance the compulsory licensing request on HCV drugs
- Justice Prabha Sridevan on Life, Laughter and IP