Pictures of farmers’ organisations, trade unions and civil society groups staging a protest to halt RCEP negotiations taking place at the India Expo Mart, Greater Noida. Sixth Round of RCEP negotiations are being held from 1-5 Dec. Bureaucrats of 16 member countries are negotiating on IP, goods and services, agriculture text for RCEP this week. The appeal letter written by the civil society groups to the commerce ministry can be read here.
- IP Australia opens public consultation on proposed law changes
- Is India’s Expedited Examination Of Patents A Big Deal?
- Pharmaceutical Pricing Hostages
- DNDi welcomes Malaysia’s move to secure access to more affordable treatments for hepatitis C
- This Shield of Patents Protects the World’s Best-Selling Drug