Pictures of farmers’ organisations, trade unions and civil society groups staging a protest to halt RCEP negotiations taking place at the India Expo Mart, Greater Noida. Sixth Round of RCEP negotiations are being held from 1-5 Dec. Bureaucrats of 16 member countries are negotiating on IP, goods and services, agriculture text for RCEP this week. The appeal letter written by the civil society groups to the commerce ministry can be read here.
- How Egypt came to treat over 1 million patients with Hepatitis C
- Australian duo find global consumers for Indian generic drugs
- Better life through medicine—let’s leave no one behind
- Pharmaceuticals & Patents, a talk by Justice Prabha Sridevan
- Roche vs Indian Pharma: The battle for a cheaper cancer drug