Sixth round of negotiations for Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership, free trade agreement being negotiated between 10 ASEAN member countries and 6 of its free trading partners including India, Japan, Australia, Republic of Korea, New Zealand and China is taking place at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida, India from 1-5 Dec.
- Indian civil society pushes for ‘Government Use’ compulsory license on MDR-TB Drugs
- Health bodies push for compulsory licence for two drugs on MDR-TB
- Letter to India’s Prime Minister: Grant Compulsory License for Bedaquiline and Delaminid
- Chile Ministry of Health Takes Next Step Toward Compulsory License on HCV Drugs, Announces Public Health Justifications
- New Government Report Affirms India’s Patient-First Commitment on Pharma Patents