Sixth round of negotiations for Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership, free trade agreement being negotiated between 10 ASEAN member countries and 6 of its free trading partners including India, Japan, Australia, Republic of Korea, New Zealand and China is taking place at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida, India from 1-5 Dec.
- Doctors Without Borders contests Pfizer’s patent on pneumonia vaccine
- Rethinking IP in the TPP: Canadian Government Plays Key Role in Suspending Unbalanced Patent and Copyright Rules
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership is back: experts respond
- THERE IS ONLY ONE SURE WAY TO FIX THE HEPATITIS C EPIDEMIC
- Time for costly medicine monopolies to go from TPP trade talks