Sixth round of negotiations for Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership, free trade agreement being negotiated between 10 ASEAN member countries and 6 of its free trading partners including India, Japan, Australia, Republic of Korea, New Zealand and China is taking place at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida, India from 1-5 Dec.
- U.S. wants patent form recall
- Will the Trump tariffs on China raise drug prices for Americans?
- Dutch hospital challenges big pharma by making own version of very pricey drug
- India’s ailing battle against TB: One in five multidrug-resistant patients do not complete treatment
- Why do new medicines cost so much, and what can we do about it?