Sixth round of negotiations for Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership, free trade agreement being negotiated between 10 ASEAN member countries and 6 of its free trading partners including India, Japan, Australia, Republic of Korea, New Zealand and China is taking place at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida, India from 1-5 Dec.
- On World AIDS Day, threat to access to medicines looms large
- Delhi HC sets aside Centre’s decision to ban 344 fixed dose combination drugs
- RCEP must not be another TPP, say 316 regional civil society groups
- TPP Inquiry: Government majority backs a dead horse but Labor and Greens slam TPP
- Is the govt mulling a surgical strike on medicines?