The MSF access campaign recently ran a panel discussion on the exorbitant prices patients and care providers have been facing in the last years. Find the full video of the discussion here:
- Hidden Costs of RCEP and Corporate Trade Deals in Asia
- RCEP trade deal negotiators must reject terms that would harm access to medicines
- TPP may be dead – now let’s stop Obama’s other bad trade deals
- After the TPP, what’s next for Australia?
- On World AIDS Day, threat to access to medicines looms large