The MSF access campaign recently ran a panel discussion on the exorbitant prices patients and care providers have been facing in the last years. Find the full video of the discussion here:
- PhRMA is angered by Colombia’s move to cut prices for hepatitis C drugs
- Global Summit On IP And Access Discusses Impact Of TRIPS-Plus Measures On Public Health
- RCEP: India in a Catch-22
- Humira’s Best-Selling Drug Formula: Start at a High Price. Go Higher.
- Cancer Drug Price Rises 1, 400% With No Generic to Challenge It