.@nsitharaman govt shd take care that foreign trade agreements (esp RCEP) do not push up prices of medicines. Common man will suffer lot.
— B Vinod Kumar MP (@vinodboianpalli) April 23, 2016
- Hidden Costs of RCEP and Corporate Trade Deals in Asia
- RCEP trade deal negotiators must reject terms that would harm access to medicines
- TPP may be dead – now let’s stop Obama’s other bad trade deals
- After the TPP, what’s next for Australia?
- On World AIDS Day, threat to access to medicines looms large