.@nsitharaman govt shd take care that foreign trade agreements (esp RCEP) do not push up prices of medicines. Common man will suffer lot.
— B Vinod Kumar MP (@vinodboianpalli) April 23, 2016
- India selfishly blocking RCEP pact: Chinese media
- New Book Highlights IP Trade Law Flexibilities For Public Health
- Trans Pacific Partnership on trade almost defunct, but Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership may take its place
- ‘Japan and Australia will ensure the TPP agreement comes into force’
- Govt ‘more open’ to RCEP trade pact – Dominguez