- A trade pact that could hit India hard
- Unlikely Alliance Of India, US Could Keep Medicines Access On WHO Agenda
- Health Commission approves project to release drug Atazanavir
- How Egypt came to treat over 1 million patients with Hepatitis C
- Australian duo find global consumers for Indian generic drugs
- ACTA BITS Campaign for Affordable Trastuzumab Compulsory Licensing Data Exclusivity EU-India FTA Evergreening FDI Generics Hepatitis C HIV/Aids Indian Patent Law Innovation Investment treaties Investor state dispute IPR Enforcement IP Rights IPR policy Novartis Case Patent examination system Patent Opposition Patents Patent Term Extension Pricing Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership Right to Health Sec 3 (d) Sofosbuvir Special 301 report TPP Trade Agreements TRIPS TRIPS flexibilities TRIPS plus Uncategorized UN General Assembly HLM US pressure on India USTR 301 report WTO
What is it all about?
This blog is a platform to update, share and comment on recent events concerning trade and health (Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), multilateral treaties (TRIPS and its flexibilities), IP laws and policies) as well as the question on how to create an alternative R&D system not based in IP that is guided by health needs and not profits.
If you want to contribute by writing an article, or sharing documents, pictures etc. on this topic you are highly encouraged to do so! This blog depends on your contribution! Please contact us, to get access to the page: