- [Financial Times] Will poor countries get the coronavirus treatments they need?
- Letter from US lawmakers on public funding of Remdesivir to US HHS Secretary Azar
- [Follow the Money] Roche releases recipe, after European Commission considers intervention due to lack of coronavirus tests
- [The Times of India] United we will be saved: Global leadership is needed to push pharma solutions and distribute them at affordable prices
- [South Centre] Rethinking R&D for Pharmaceutical Products After the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 Shock
Category Archives: Quality
Source: Hindu 14th December 2014 The Research and Development Centre of Natco Pharma, in Hyderabad. In a significant development for the pharmaceutical industry, the Supreme Court has rejected multinational Bayer’s appeal to block production and sales of the low cost … Continue reading
Source: The Lancet India has strongly objected to the findings of new research that raises questions about the quality of drugs manufactured in the country and exported abroad. Sanjeet Bagcchi reports. Findings from a new investigation have raised questions over … Continue reading