- Trump’s Executive Order on Drug Prices Might Be More in Favour of Drug Companies
- The Government Created This Zika Vaccine. Why Should Big Pharma Reap the Profits?
- In Thailand, patient activism is crucial to expanding treatment
- The Trump Executive Order on drug prices: not what was promised nor needed, and contrary to US self interest
- June 2017 Alert: Pressure on countries hiked by US on IP
Category Archives: Quality
Source: Hindu 14th December 2014 The Research and Development Centre of Natco Pharma, in Hyderabad. In a significant development for the pharmaceutical industry, the Supreme Court has rejected multinational Bayer’s appeal to block production and sales of the low cost … Continue reading
Source: The Lancet India has strongly objected to the findings of new research that raises questions about the quality of drugs manufactured in the country and exported abroad. Sanjeet Bagcchi reports. Findings from a new investigation have raised questions over … Continue reading