- IP Australia opens public consultation on proposed law changes
- Is India’s Expedited Examination Of Patents A Big Deal?
- Pharmaceutical Pricing Hostages
- DNDi welcomes Malaysia’s move to secure access to more affordable treatments for hepatitis C
- This Shield of Patents Protects the World’s Best-Selling Drug
Category Archives: Generic competition
If accepted the trade deal measures will delay access to affordable medicines by restricting generic competition and maintaining monopoly pricing. Published: The Better India Officials from the sixteen countries negotiating the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) trade deal – which … Continue reading
Silver Spring, Maryland, Pharmabiz | June 29, 2017 Thursday, June 29, 2017 The US Food and Drug Administration is taking two new, important steps to increase competition in the market for prescription drugs and facilitate entry of lower-cost alternatives. The agency … Continue reading