- Trump’s Executive Order on Drug Prices Might Be More in Favour of Drug Companies
- The Government Created This Zika Vaccine. Why Should Big Pharma Reap the Profits?
- In Thailand, patient activism is crucial to expanding treatment
- The Trump Executive Order on drug prices: not what was promised nor needed, and contrary to US self interest
- June 2017 Alert: Pressure on countries hiked by US on IP
Category Archives: HIV/AIDS Bill
Members of the People Living with HIV group protesting outside the residence of Union Health Minister J.P Nadda. | Photo Credit: Vidya Krishnan Source: The Hindu, March 9, 2017 Members of the People Living with HIV group protested outside … Continue reading
Don’t Turn Back on Right to Treatment 25 November, 2016 The HIV/AIDS Bill is a unique achievement in public health legislation seeking to benefit millions of people living with and vulnerable to the disease. It seeks to address HIV/AIDS … Continue reading