- On Announcement of All Oral MDR TB regimen by Indian Government
- Modi visit to US: Trump appearance signals importance of India
- After ‘Howdy Modi’, Trump and Modi likely to sign trade deal
- US – India Relations: President Trump To Sign New Trade Deal With Indian PM Modi?
- India-US trade talks: Trading lives?
Category Archives: Innovation
Source: Health Policy Watch 19th April, 2019 Efforts to discover novel compounds against Chagas disease see early successes – part of Atomwise’s Artificial Intelligence Molecular Screen (AIMS) Awards program to fast track drug development Atomwise, Inc., a biotech company … Continue reading
Source: Irish Times 17th April, 2019 Health service could save €50m by using biosimilar medicines, says Michael Barry Prof Michael Barry has told a conference the pricing structures of pharmaceutical companies are unsustainable. Photograph: PA Wire Just six patients … Continue reading
Sources: Health Policy Watch 16th April, 2019 A preliminary analysis of the World Health Organization’s “ring vaccination” strategy against Ebola shows that vaccinating people who came into contact with Ebola patients is proving to be effective at preventing new … Continue reading
10th Jan 2019, New Delhi Source: Medicines Law and Policy Today, the Dutch Medical Journal (Nederlands Tijdschrift voor Geneeskunde) reported on the case of lutetium-octreotaat, a cancer drug developed by researchers in the Dutch Erasmus medical centre in Rotterdam. For … Continue reading