- [Financial Times] Will poor countries get the coronavirus treatments they need?
- Letter from US lawmakers on public funding of Remdesivir to US HHS Secretary Azar
- [Follow the Money] Roche releases recipe, after European Commission considers intervention due to lack of coronavirus tests
- [The Times of India] United we will be saved: Global leadership is needed to push pharma solutions and distribute them at affordable prices
- [South Centre] Rethinking R&D for Pharmaceutical Products After the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 Shock
Category Archives: Open access
Breaking news for access to biological medicines – Brazilian court nixes biological drug eculizumab patent, says more could follow
Source: BioCentury | April 21, 2018 A Brazilian court unanimously ruled Friday to remove patent protection for Soliris eculizumab from Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:ALXN), opening the door for production of biosimilar versions in the country. In a statement, Brazil’s Attorney General Office said … Continue reading