- CALLING ON THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA TO SUPPORT INNOVATION AND ACCESS FOR COVID-19 DIAGNOSTICS, THERAPEUTICS AND VACCINES
- [TWN] Lawsuit reveals intellectual property is holding back production of CEPI and Gates Foundation funded COVID-19 vaccine candidate
- [AstraZeneca] AstraZeneca takes next steps towards broad and equitable access to Oxford University’s COVID-19 vaccine
- [The Guardian] As others pull together on a coronavirus vaccine, why is the UK siding with big pharma?
- [Business Line] RCEP countries woo India back to drawing board with ‘flexible package’
Category Archives: Off Patent
Source: Irish Times 17th April, 2019 Health service could save €50m by using biosimilar medicines, says Michael Barry Prof Michael Barry has told a conference the pricing structures of pharmaceutical companies are unsustainable. Photograph: PA Wire Just six patients … Continue reading
Silver Spring, Maryland, Pharmabiz | June 29, 2017 Thursday, June 29, 2017 The US Food and Drug Administration is taking two new, important steps to increase competition in the market for prescription drugs and facilitate entry of lower-cost alternatives. The agency … Continue reading