- On Announcement of All Oral MDR TB regimen by Indian Government
- Modi visit to US: Trump appearance signals importance of India
- After ‘Howdy Modi’, Trump and Modi likely to sign trade deal
- US – India Relations: President Trump To Sign New Trade Deal With Indian PM Modi?
- India-US trade talks: Trading lives?
Category Archives: High Level Panel
Source: IP Watch | June 23, 2017 The United Nations Human Rights Council today adopted a resolution on the right to health in relation to the UN 2030 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), including a call for medicines and vaccines access for … Continue reading
UNDP; December 11, 2015. New York – The United Nations Secretary-General’s High-Level Panel on Access to Medicines held its first meeting today. The panel committed itself to finding solutions that will increase access to medicines, while continuing to promote investment in … Continue reading
Secretary-General Appoints Two Former Presidents, 14 Others as Members of High-Level Panel on Access to Medicines
United Nations, November 19, 2015. United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon announced today the establishment of a high-level panel on health technology innovation and access. Comprising 16 eminent, well-respected individuals with a deep knowledge and understanding of the broad range of trade, public … Continue reading