- Trump’s Executive Order on Drug Prices Might Be More in Favour of Drug Companies
- The Government Created This Zika Vaccine. Why Should Big Pharma Reap the Profits?
- In Thailand, patient activism is crucial to expanding treatment
- The Trump Executive Order on drug prices: not what was promised nor needed, and contrary to US self interest
- June 2017 Alert: Pressure on countries hiked by US on IP
Category Archives: Fix the patent law
It is with great sadness that the Fix the Patent Laws (FTPL) coalition shares news of Tobeka Daki’s death. Tobeka, was a single mother from Mdantsane in the Eastern Cape, a daughter, a friend, a woman living with HER2 positive breast cancer, … Continue reading
Iol news, Nobember 19, 2015. US and European pharmaceutical industries see South Africa as “ground zero” for keeping their large profit margins, say Julia Hill and Catherine Tomlinson.
Treatment Action Campaign; October 29, 2015. Cape Town/ Johannesburg – The Fix the Patent Laws (FTPL) Campaign, today called on the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) to end years of pharmaceutical company price gouging and broken promises for patent law … Continue reading
Source: IP Watch 2 March 2015 CAPE TOWN – South Africa’s new policy on patents could go to the Cabinet for approval soon, says Doctors without Borders (Médecins Sans Frontières, MSF), one of the organisations spearheading the Fix the Patent … Continue reading