- RCEP: India in a Catch-22
- Humira’s Best-Selling Drug Formula: Start at a High Price. Go Higher.
- Cancer Drug Price Rises 1, 400% With No Generic to Challenge It
- UACT statement regarding Chilean Congress resolution calling on the President to advance the compulsory licensing request on HCV drugs
- Justice Prabha Sridevan on Life, Laughter and IP
Category Archives: Stockouts
HIV positive children walk to the wash basin with their plate after eating lunch at a school for HIV/AIDS-infected children in Bhugaon, some 130 km (81 miles) from Mumbai, January 9, 2008. Photo Credit: Reuters By Indirani Basu, HuffPost India | … Continue reading
By Vidya Krishnan, The Hindu | March 6, 2017 Cipla, sole manufacturer of Lopinavir syrup, stopped production of the drug after govt. failed to clear dues Desperate over withdrawal of a life saving drug, children living with HIV (CLHIV) have … Continue reading
Doctors in the Nepalese capital, Kathmandu, say hospitals are running out of medicines because of a blockade by protesters on the border with India. The blockade has also prevented the delivery of earthquake relief supplies.