- RCEP: India in a Catch-22
- Humira’s Best-Selling Drug Formula: Start at a High Price. Go Higher.
- Cancer Drug Price Rises 1, 400% With No Generic to Challenge It
- UACT statement regarding Chilean Congress resolution calling on the President to advance the compulsory licensing request on HCV drugs
- Justice Prabha Sridevan on Life, Laughter and IP
Category Archives: US – Malaysia FTA
Hepatitis C patients in Malaysia urgently need access to affordable Sofosbuvir. Help them by signing this petition to the Health Minister of Malaysia in the run-up to the International Harm Reduction Conference in Kuala Lumpur. Advertisements
Source: Free Malaysia Today K Pragalath| December 8, 2011 Malaysia’s free trade agreement with the US will deprive them of affordable generic drugs. PETALING JAYA: When Malaysia signs its free trade agreement (FTA) with the United States next July, it will … Continue reading