- Switzerland wants stricter intellectual property rules in India that could harm generic drug makers
- Panel Rejects Eli Lilly Claim Over Canadian Patent Law, Orders Company to Pay Millions in Costs
- Study & video released about the impact of the Mercosur/EU FTA on access to medicines in Brazil
- European FTA pushes for tougher IPR rules under ongoing trade talks with India
- India–EFTA trade talks may make medicines more expensive
Category Archives: US – Malaysia FTA
Hepatitis C patients in Malaysia urgently need access to affordable Sofosbuvir. Help them by signing this petition to the Health Minister of Malaysia in the run-up to the International Harm Reduction Conference in Kuala Lumpur.
Source: Free Malaysia Today K Pragalath| December 8, 2011 Malaysia’s free trade agreement with the US will deprive them of affordable generic drugs. PETALING JAYA: When Malaysia signs its free trade agreement (FTA) with the United States next July, it will … Continue reading