- Competition Commission of India pulls up Roche for anti-competitive practices
- Pharma Companies Should Sell Medicines Under Generic Names! Generic Prescription by Doctors is NOT Enough
- Deputy foreign minister named as Japan’s chief TPP negotiator
- Treating intellectual property as an investment, and subjecting it to treaty arbitration, can have undesirable impact
- The expanding universe of IP
Category Archives: US – Malaysia FTA
Hepatitis C patients in Malaysia urgently need access to affordable Sofosbuvir. Help them by signing this petition to the Health Minister of Malaysia in the run-up to the International Harm Reduction Conference in Kuala Lumpur.
Source: Free Malaysia Today K Pragalath| December 8, 2011 Malaysia’s free trade agreement with the US will deprive them of affordable generic drugs. PETALING JAYA: When Malaysia signs its free trade agreement (FTA) with the United States next July, it will … Continue reading