- CALLING ON THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA TO SUPPORT INNOVATION AND ACCESS FOR COVID-19 DIAGNOSTICS, THERAPEUTICS AND VACCINES
- [TWN] Lawsuit reveals intellectual property is holding back production of CEPI and Gates Foundation funded COVID-19 vaccine candidate
- [AstraZeneca] AstraZeneca takes next steps towards broad and equitable access to Oxford University’s COVID-19 vaccine
- [The Guardian] As others pull together on a coronavirus vaccine, why is the UK siding with big pharma?
- [Business Line] RCEP countries woo India back to drawing board with ‘flexible package’
Category Archives: USMCA
Source: Pharmaletter 3rd Oct 2018, New Delhi The pharmaceutical intellectual property aspects of the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA), which was agreed on Monday to replace the former North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) accord, have come in for criticism from the … Continue reading