- Trump’s Executive Order on Drug Prices Might Be More in Favour of Drug Companies
- The Government Created This Zika Vaccine. Why Should Big Pharma Reap the Profits?
- In Thailand, patient activism is crucial to expanding treatment
- The Trump Executive Order on drug prices: not what was promised nor needed, and contrary to US self interest
- June 2017 Alert: Pressure on countries hiked by US on IP
Tag Archives: Bedaquiline
By Ruhi Khandar, The Ken The evil superbug is on the lookout for new hosts. The hero has the weapon, he can conquer it, but only if he is willing. The superbug is antibiotic-resistant bacteria, which causes multi-drug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB), the … Continue reading
Source: MSF Access Campaign 12th December 2014 Médecins Sans Frontières responds to the news of the donation: “Janssen’s new TB drug bedaquiline has been on the market for two years, yet to date around only 500 people have been treated … Continue reading