- RCEP: India in a Catch-22
- Humira’s Best-Selling Drug Formula: Start at a High Price. Go Higher.
- Cancer Drug Price Rises 1, 400% With No Generic to Challenge It
- UACT statement regarding Chilean Congress resolution calling on the President to advance the compulsory licensing request on HCV drugs
- Justice Prabha Sridevan on Life, Laughter and IP
Tag Archives: Bedaquiline
By Ruhi Khandar, The Ken The evil superbug is on the lookout for new hosts. The hero has the weapon, he can conquer it, but only if he is willing. The superbug is antibiotic-resistant bacteria, which causes multi-drug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB), the … Continue reading
Source: MSF Access Campaign 12th December 2014 Médecins Sans Frontières responds to the news of the donation: “Janssen’s new TB drug bedaquiline has been on the market for two years, yet to date around only 500 people have been treated … Continue reading