- RCEP: India in a Catch-22
- Humira’s Best-Selling Drug Formula: Start at a High Price. Go Higher.
- Cancer Drug Price Rises 1, 400% With No Generic to Challenge It
- UACT statement regarding Chilean Congress resolution calling on the President to advance the compulsory licensing request on HCV drugs
- Justice Prabha Sridevan on Life, Laughter and IP
Tag Archives: diagnostic
A lack of innovation in diagnostics is making Indians more prone to drug-resistant TB, which is difficult to treat and could be fatal. By Ankur Paliwal, The Wire | March 3, 2017 The end of an otherwise typical day in the winter of … Continue reading