- On Announcement of All Oral MDR TB regimen by Indian Government
- Modi visit to US: Trump appearance signals importance of India
- After ‘Howdy Modi’, Trump and Modi likely to sign trade deal
- US – India Relations: President Trump To Sign New Trade Deal With Indian PM Modi?
- India-US trade talks: Trading lives?
Tag Archives: Ministry of Commerce and Industry
Source: The Lancet India has strongly objected to the findings of new research that raises questions about the quality of drugs manufactured in the country and exported abroad. Sanjeet Bagcchi reports. Findings from a new investigation have raised questions over … Continue reading
Source: Avaaz 8th April,2013 In days, India’s position as the world’s pharmacy may be overturned. But we can persuade Commerce Minister Sharma to save our industry and protect patients everywhere.