- Trump’s Executive Order on Drug Prices Might Be More in Favour of Drug Companies
- The Government Created This Zika Vaccine. Why Should Big Pharma Reap the Profits?
- In Thailand, patient activism is crucial to expanding treatment
- The Trump Executive Order on drug prices: not what was promised nor needed, and contrary to US self interest
- June 2017 Alert: Pressure on countries hiked by US on IP
Tag Archives: NACO
By Vidya Krishnan, The Hindu | March 6, 2017 Cipla, sole manufacturer of Lopinavir syrup, stopped production of the drug after govt. failed to clear dues Desperate over withdrawal of a life saving drug, children living with HIV (CLHIV) have … Continue reading
Dear Prime Minister Modi, Minister Jaitley and Minister Nadda, Developing a proactive approach to the prevention of HIV medicines shortages Shortages of medicines have been a global problem for the past decade and have also increasingly affected the National AIDS Control … Continue reading