- IP Australia opens public consultation on proposed law changes
- Is India’s Expedited Examination Of Patents A Big Deal?
- Pharmaceutical Pricing Hostages
- DNDi welcomes Malaysia’s move to secure access to more affordable treatments for hepatitis C
- This Shield of Patents Protects the World’s Best-Selling Drug
Tag Archives: RNTCP
By Ruhi Khandar, The Ken The evil superbug is on the lookout for new hosts. The hero has the weapon, he can conquer it, but only if he is willing. The superbug is antibiotic-resistant bacteria, which causes multi-drug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB), the … Continue reading
Published: Business Standard| Source: PTI , January 28, 2017 Health groups have asked the Centre to incorporate the life-saving anti-TB drug ‘delamanid’ into its Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme. In a letter to the Health Ministry, the groups have asked … Continue reading