- [Financial Times] Will poor countries get the coronavirus treatments they need?
- Letter from US lawmakers on public funding of Remdesivir to US HHS Secretary Azar
- [Follow the Money] Roche releases recipe, after European Commission considers intervention due to lack of coronavirus tests
- [The Times of India] United we will be saved: Global leadership is needed to push pharma solutions and distribute them at affordable prices
- [South Centre] Rethinking R&D for Pharmaceutical Products After the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 Shock
Tag Archives: Xtandi
In January 2016, KEI and the Union for Affordable Cancer Treatment petitioned the US the Department of Health and Human Services or the National Institutes of Health to use the federal government rights in the patents on the prostate cancer … Continue reading
The Indian Patent Office recently denied a patent for the drug Xtandi (Enzalutamide) by Japanese firm Astellas Pharma used in treatment of prostate cancer. This decision comes in the light of the pre-grant opposition filed by pharma companies BDR Pharma, drug … Continue reading