- Lawmaker: Costly hepatitis C drug “a slap in the face to the veterans”
- Why is Gilead charging VA $40,000 for drug?
- UN Expert Urges TPP Countries Not to Sign the TPP Without Committing to Human Rights and Development
- India-EU FTA talks’ revival likely to be delayed
- President of Ukraine submits bill to parliament on changes to TRIPS agreement as for compulsory licensing mechanisms
- ACTA BITS Campaign for Affordable Trastuzumab Compulsory Licensing Data Exclusivity EU-India FTA Evergreening FDI Generics Hepatitis C HIV/Aids Indian Patent Law Investment treaties Investor state dispute IPR Enforcement IP Rights IPR policy Novartis Case Patent examination system Patent infringement Patent Opposition Patents Patent Term Extension Pricing R&D Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership Right to Health Sec 3 (d) Sofosbuvir TPP Trade Agreements TRIPS TRIPS flexibilities TRIPS plus Uncategorized US pressure on India USTR 301 report WHO WTO
What is it all about?
This blog is a platform to update, share and comment on recent events concerning trade and health (Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), multilateral treaties (TRIPS and its flexibilities), IP laws and policies) as well as the question on how to create an alternative R&D system not based in IP that is guided by health needs and not profits.
If you want to contribute by writing an article, or sharing documents, pictures etc. on this topic you are highly encouraged to do so! This blog depends on your contribution! Please contact us, to get access to the page: