- Trump’s Executive Order on Drug Prices Might Be More in Favour of Drug Companies
- The Government Created This Zika Vaccine. Why Should Big Pharma Reap the Profits?
- In Thailand, patient activism is crucial to expanding treatment
- The Trump Executive Order on drug prices: not what was promised nor needed, and contrary to US self interest
- June 2017 Alert: Pressure on countries hiked by US on IP
Category Archives: Ebola
IP Watch; December 8, 2015. A newly issued report provides the “first ever” picture of global investment in Ebola research and development. The report found that investment in Ebola might have come at the expense of other funding to develop drugs, … Continue reading