- [Financial Times] Will poor countries get the coronavirus treatments they need?
- Letter from US lawmakers on public funding of Remdesivir to US HHS Secretary Azar
- [Follow the Money] Roche releases recipe, after European Commission considers intervention due to lack of coronavirus tests
- [The Times of India] United we will be saved: Global leadership is needed to push pharma solutions and distribute them at affordable prices
- [South Centre] Rethinking R&D for Pharmaceutical Products After the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 Shock
Category Archives: Petitions
Petition by civil society to President Hollande on exorbitant prices of cancer drugs & demands transparency in pricing of innovative drugs
To fight the soaring prices of cancer medicines globally, French Cancer League last week initiated a petition to reiterates the following issues: Prices of cancer treatments are “unjustified, illegitimate, unacceptable & unsustainable” for the French public health system Medicines should … Continue reading
Hepatitis C patients in Malaysia urgently need access to affordable Sofosbuvir. Help them by signing this petition to the Health Minister of Malaysia in the run-up to the International Harm Reduction Conference in Kuala Lumpur.