- RCEP: India in a Catch-22
- Humira’s Best-Selling Drug Formula: Start at a High Price. Go Higher.
- Cancer Drug Price Rises 1, 400% With No Generic to Challenge It
- UACT statement regarding Chilean Congress resolution calling on the President to advance the compulsory licensing request on HCV drugs
- Justice Prabha Sridevan on Life, Laughter and IP
Category Archives: Petitions
Petition by civil society to President Hollande on exorbitant prices of cancer drugs & demands transparency in pricing of innovative drugs
To fight the soaring prices of cancer medicines globally, French Cancer League last week initiated a petition to reiterates the following issues: Prices of cancer treatments are “unjustified, illegitimate, unacceptable & unsustainable” for the French public health system Medicines should … Continue reading
Hepatitis C patients in Malaysia urgently need access to affordable Sofosbuvir. Help them by signing this petition to the Health Minister of Malaysia in the run-up to the International Harm Reduction Conference in Kuala Lumpur.