- CALLING ON THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA TO SUPPORT INNOVATION AND ACCESS FOR COVID-19 DIAGNOSTICS, THERAPEUTICS AND VACCINES
- [TWN] Lawsuit reveals intellectual property is holding back production of CEPI and Gates Foundation funded COVID-19 vaccine candidate
- [AstraZeneca] AstraZeneca takes next steps towards broad and equitable access to Oxford University’s COVID-19 vaccine
- [The Guardian] As others pull together on a coronavirus vaccine, why is the UK siding with big pharma?
- [Business Line] RCEP countries woo India back to drawing board with ‘flexible package’
- ACTA BITS Compulsory Licensing Data Exclusivity Drug prices EU-India FTA Evergreening FTA Generics Hepatitis C HIV/Aids Indian Patent Law Innovation Investment treaties Investor state dispute IPR IPR Enforcement IP Rights IPR policy Novartis Case Patent Patent Opposition Patents Patent Term Extension Pricing Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership Right to Health Sec 3 (d) Sofosbuvir TPP Trade Agreements TRIPS TRIPS flexibilities TRIPS plus Uncategorized US pressure on India USTR 301 report WHO WTO
What is it all about?
This blog is a platform to update, share and comment on recent events concerning trade and health (Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), multilateral treaties (TRIPS and its flexibilities), IP laws and policies) as well as the question on how to create an alternative R&D system not based in IP that is guided by health needs and not profits.
If you want to contribute by writing an article, or sharing documents, pictures etc. on this topic you are highly encouraged to do so! This blog depends on your contribution! Please contact us, to get access to the page: