- On Announcement of All Oral MDR TB regimen by Indian Government
- Modi visit to US: Trump appearance signals importance of India
- After ‘Howdy Modi’, Trump and Modi likely to sign trade deal
- US – India Relations: President Trump To Sign New Trade Deal With Indian PM Modi?
- India-US trade talks: Trading lives?
- ACTA BITS Compulsory Licensing Data Exclusivity Drug prices EU-India FTA Evergreening FTA Generics Hepatitis C HIV/Aids Indian Patent Law Innovation Investment treaties Investor state dispute IPR IPR Enforcement IP Rights IPR policy Novartis Case Patent Patent Opposition Patents Patent Term Extension Pricing Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership Right to Health Sec 3 (d) Sofosbuvir TPP Trade Agreements TRIPS TRIPS flexibilities TRIPS plus Uncategorized US pressure on India USTR 301 report WHO WTO
What is it all about?
This blog is a platform to update, share and comment on recent events concerning trade and health (Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), multilateral treaties (TRIPS and its flexibilities), IP laws and policies) as well as the question on how to create an alternative R&D system not based in IP that is guided by health needs and not profits.
If you want to contribute by writing an article, or sharing documents, pictures etc. on this topic you are highly encouraged to do so! This blog depends on your contribution! Please contact us, to get access to the page: