- RCEP: India in a Catch-22
- Humira’s Best-Selling Drug Formula: Start at a High Price. Go Higher.
- Cancer Drug Price Rises 1, 400% With No Generic to Challenge It
- UACT statement regarding Chilean Congress resolution calling on the President to advance the compulsory licensing request on HCV drugs
- Justice Prabha Sridevan on Life, Laughter and IP
- ACTA BITS Campaign for Affordable Trastuzumab Compulsory Licensing Data Exclusivity EU-India FTA Evergreening FDI Generics Hepatitis C HIV/Aids Indian Patent Law Innovation Investment treaties Investor state dispute IPR IPR Enforcement IP Rights IPR policy Novartis Case Patent Patent examination system Patent Opposition Patents Patent Term Extension Pricing Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership Right to Health Sec 3 (d) Sofosbuvir TPP Trade Agreements TRIPS TRIPS flexibilities TRIPS plus Uncategorized US pressure on India USTR 301 report WTO
What is it all about?
This blog is a platform to update, share and comment on recent events concerning trade and health (Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), multilateral treaties (TRIPS and its flexibilities), IP laws and policies) as well as the question on how to create an alternative R&D system not based in IP that is guided by health needs and not profits.
If you want to contribute by writing an article, or sharing documents, pictures etc. on this topic you are highly encouraged to do so! This blog depends on your contribution! Please contact us, to get access to the page: