- On World AIDS Day, threat to access to medicines looms large
- Delhi HC sets aside Centre’s decision to ban 344 fixed dose combination drugs
- RCEP must not be another TPP, say 316 regional civil society groups
- TPP Inquiry: Government majority backs a dead horse but Labor and Greens slam TPP
- Is the govt mulling a surgical strike on medicines?
- ACTA BITS Campaign for Affordable Trastuzumab Compulsory Licensing Data Exclusivity EU-India FTA Evergreening FDI Generics Hepatitis C HIV/Aids Indian Patent Law Innovation Investment treaties Investor state dispute IPR Enforcement IP Rights IPR policy Novartis Case Patent examination system Patent Opposition Patents Patent Term Extension Pricing Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership Right to Health Sec 3 (d) Sofosbuvir TPP Trade Agreements TRIPS TRIPS flexibilities TRIPS plus Uncategorized UN General Assembly HLM US pressure on India USTR 301 report WHO WTO
What is it all about?
This blog is a platform to update, share and comment on recent events concerning trade and health (Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), multilateral treaties (TRIPS and its flexibilities), IP laws and policies) as well as the question on how to create an alternative R&D system not based in IP that is guided by health needs and not profits.
If you want to contribute by writing an article, or sharing documents, pictures etc. on this topic you are highly encouraged to do so! This blog depends on your contribution! Please contact us, to get access to the page: