- On Announcement of All Oral MDR TB regimen by Indian Government
- Modi visit to US: Trump appearance signals importance of India
- After ‘Howdy Modi’, Trump and Modi likely to sign trade deal
- US – India Relations: President Trump To Sign New Trade Deal With Indian PM Modi?
- India-US trade talks: Trading lives?
Tag Archives: Bilateral investment treaty
Source: SUNS Guayaquil, Ecuador, 23 Apr (Meena Raman) – South American governments have formed a new alliance to fight back against the increasing lawsuits taken against them by transnational companies under bilateral investment treaties. The alliance, known as “the Conference … Continue reading
Source: Eyes on trade blog by Public Citizen March 14, 2013 As global criticism of the investor-state dispute system mounts, Ecuador is taking concrete steps to secede from pacts that enshrine this system, which exposes the country to direct attacks on its … Continue reading
Source: Business Line NEW DELHI, AUG 3: Stung by the large number of legal notices from foreign telecom players, the Government is readying a blueprint to change the rules of engagement under bilateral investment treaties. Under the new plan, the … Continue reading
Source: Hindu Business Line Mumbai, June 13: As efforts are on to step-up discussions on the proposed Bi-lateral Investment Treaty (BIT) between India and the US , concerns are being raised on the dispute settlement mechanism between an investor and … Continue reading